Oxygen purifiers are divided into the following 3 types
1. Filter type. The filter-type air purifier can intercept the particles suspended in the air, and can absorb harmful gases such as formaldehyde and benzene, and has good sterilization and disinfection effects.
2. Negative ion type. The negative ion air purifier has the functions of purification, dust removal, odor removal and sterilization. Unlike the filter type, the filter needs to be replaced regularly, and there is no noise.
3. Ultraviolet type. Ultraviolet air purifiers can purify germs, bacteria, and harmful microorganisms to prevent various infectious diseases. However, improper use may cause damage to eyes, skin, etc.
Regarding Oxygen Concentrator, there are four types as following:
1. Oxygenator using chemical preparations as raw materials
2. electrolyzed water oxygen generator
3. selection of oxygen-enriched membrane oxygen generator
4. molecular sieve oxygen generator
The last type Molecular sieve oxygen generator is the only sophisticated oxygen generator at present, and the only one with international and national standards. Here is more information on the previous website link...Read More
The big difference between them can be a simple summary.
The oxygen generator is used to inhale oxygen for people with hypoxia, and the active oxygen purifier is used to purify the surrounding air.