1. The manual hydraulic operating table is mainly composed of three parts: table top, upright column and base. The table top includes 5 movable sections: head board, back board, waist board, seat board and leg board.
2. The structure of the electro-hydraulic operating bed consists of a table top, a main body, an electric control and accessories.
1) The table top of the electro-hydraulic operating bed is also composed of 5 movable segments: head board, back board, waist board, seat board and leg board (left leg board, right leg board).
2) The electro-hydraulic operating bed adopts an electrically-controlled hydraulic transmission device, and the control of the electric-hydraulic transmission is completed by a wired hand-pressing controller, an infrared remote control, a foot controller and an auxiliary controller. The hand-pressed controller is divided into wired type and infrared remote-control type. It can not only be operated with one hand, but also has a convenient composite program function key and an automatic detection function that can detect malfunctions. Combined with the foot controller, it is convenient for the operator to adjust directly. Surgical position; the auxiliary controller is an independent emergency control panel, which can be activated when the remote control fails to adjust various positions.
3) Common accessories of the operating bed: The operating bed is generally equipped with a dirt bucket, arm tray, leg tray, head frame, arm plate, anesthesia rod and infusion stand, etc., to assist in body position adjustment and meet surgical needs; equipped with card shoulder straps , leg straps, wrist straps and body straps to protect patients with general anesthesia from falling from the operating bed during surgery; the plates, trays and racks are equipped with special sponge pads to ensure patient comfort and surgery. Normal circulation of body fluids during the process.