Bronchitis is usually considered to be a general term for chronic coughing diseases including bronchitis, chronic obstructive emphysema, asthma, etc. Cough, phlegm, and wheezing are the most symptoms.
According to its type, stage of disease development and whether there are complications, there are different clinical manifestations, and its treatment isn't static. bronchitis may be a controllable, preventable, and incurable chronic disease. How do patients with bronchitis do daily protection?
For the treatment of chronic bronchus, thanks to individual differences, the treatment method are going to be adjusted accordingly. like anti-allergic therapy, low-dose hormone therapy, and therefore the application of bronchodilators, the present global related treatment technology is comparatively mature. From October to April of every year, chronic bronchial diseases are highly prevalent. Patients should hold correct concepts of prevention and treatment, maintain good living habits, stand back from allergens, create a far better living environment, maintain communication with doctors, and fasten importance to health education. The prevention of bronchitis should be at any time, not just autumn and winter.
Chronic bronchitis should be treated in time
Most bronchitis features a hidden onset. The initial symptoms aren't special apart from a light cough, so it's tough to be noticed by the patient. Some patients have a history of acute upper tract infections, like acute pharyngitis, colds, and acute bronchitis before the onset of illness. At first, the disease usually occurs within the cold season, and therefore the symptoms will continue afterwards, with repeated attacks, lasting for 3 months annually for quite 2 years. As patients with bronchitis generally don't have a high understanding of the disease, they often enter treatment errors and miss early diagnosis and standardized treatment.
What harm does bronchitis cause if it's not treated in time?
The existence of bronchitis is that there's a chronic inflammation within the body, and this chronic focus often exists within the body, which has become a long-term hidden danger that causes many diseases. Most diseases are difficult to detect, and it's aggravated with each episode, making the disease protracted and difficult to heal, and should even last for all times . bronchitis isn't treated during a timely and irregular manner, severely reducing the patient's lung function, emphysema is made over time, and various serious complications like pneumothorax, pulmonary heart condition , respiratory failure, etc., which are life-threatening.
Chronic bronchitis are often treated like this：
Chronic bronchitis may be a common disease within the elderly, and its prevalence increases with age. The complications are chronic obstructive emphysema and chronic pulmonary heart condition . quite 90% of pulmonary heart diseases in China are secondary to bronchitis . Therefore, the elderly patients with bronchitis shouldn't be negligent, and prevention and treatment should be actively administered .
Some suggestions for patients with chronic bronchitis:
1. First of all, you want to concentrate to cold and warm, avoid colds, and at an equivalent time quit smoking, keep the air fresh, and avoid the inhalation of harmful gases or harmful smoke.
2. Patients with bronchitis can participate in some social activities or physical exercises appropriately to enhance the immunity of the patient's body and improve disease resistance.
3. If patients with bronchitis have more sputum, we should always encourage them to actively expectorate sputum to avoid accumulation of sputum within the airway.
4. Make some adjustments to the diet, eat more high-protein diets, avoid spicy, greasy, fried foods, and encourage patients to drink more water appropriately.
5. For patients with bronchitis , we also recommend some breathing muscle exercises, encourage patients to try to to deep breathing or breathing , lip-respiratory breathing, to enhance the patient's lung function.
6. Patients with bronchitis will have symptoms of hypoxia. For this reason, oxygen inhalationis that the best treatment within the clinic. The patients with bronchitis inhale oxygen, which must be kept at low flow. If the oxygen flow is just too high, the systema nervosum may occur; If too low, it won’t improve the symptoms. Since bronchitis may be a chronic disease, the course of the disease is longer and therefore the patient's clinical symptoms are more obvious. If breathing is difficult, you ought to still inhale oxygen without interruption.