According to the function and use of high-frequency surgical instruments, they can be roughly divided into the following types:
1. Multifunctional high-frequency electric knife: pure cutting, mixed cutting, monopolar electrocautery, electrocautery, and bipolar electrocautery;
2. Monopolar high-frequency electric knife: with pure cutting, mixed cutting, monopolar electrocautery and electrocautery;
3. Bipolar coagulation device: bipolar coagulation;
4. Electrocautery: monopolar electrocautery;
5. Special high-frequency generator for endoscope: with pure cutting, mixed cutting and monopolar coagulation;
6. High frequency argon knife: with argon protection cutting, argon arc jet coagulation;
7. Multifunctional high-frequency beauty instrument: it has point coagulation, point burning, and ultra-high frequency electrocautery.