All electrical appliances have a service life, and different ways of use will affect their service life. Home oxygen concentrators are also a type of household appliances, and the usual maintenance of the machine will affect its service life. The following is to introduce some maintenance tips for household oxygen concentrators.
Precautions when the machine is idle
1. Remove the humidification cup, pour out the water in the cup, and put it back in place.
2. Cut off the power and put away the power cord.
3. Store the oxygen delivery tube and oxygen suction tube at room temperature to avoid direct sunlight and pollution.
Precautions when reusing
1. Check the power cord for damage.
2. Clean the oxygen delivery pipe and oxygen suction pipe, check whether it is blocked or knotted, and clean it up in time.
3. Clean the humidification cup.
Precautions for cleaning the shell
Wipe the outside of the fuselage at least once a month, first cut off the power supply, and then wipe with a clean, soft, slightly damp cloth soaked in disinfectant to prevent liquid from penetrating into the gaps in the casing.
Precautions for cleaning the humidification cup
1. In order to keep the water cup clean, the water in the water cup should be filled with pure water or boiled in cold water, and try to replace it every day.
2. Clean the water cup once a week, shake it with detergent first, and then rinse it with clean water to ensure the hygiene of oxygen use.
The above is some small knowledge about the maintenance of household oxygen generators. Whether we usually use the oxygen generator or not use it temporarily, we must pay attention to the storage and maintenance of the machine. Only in this way, the service life of the machine will be longer and the oxygen production effect will be much better.