Here is direction for common operating table:
1. Body position adjustment: Hold the head position control handle tightly to release the self-locking of the gas spring, the piston rod extends, and at the same time drives the head position bed surface to slowly rise. Lock in this position; also hold the handle tightly and apply downward force to lower it; the lifting of the thigh bed is controlled by the thigh rocker; the lifting of the foot bed is controlled by the foot control handle. The pin is separated from the positioning hole and descends by its own weight. When the required angle is reached, the foot bed surface will be locked in this position when the handle is released; the coordinated use of the control handle and the rocking handle can enable the patient to obtain from supine to semi-recumbent and curved. Legs, sitting flat, sitting in various postures. In addition, if the patient wants to lie on the side in the supine state, first pull out one side of the bed, turn down the side rail, and press the control button on the outside of the bed with one hand to release the self-locking side gas spring, the piston rod extends, and at the same time drives the side bed surface to rise slowly. When it rises to the required angle, release the control button and the bed surface is locked in this position, and the side lying position is completed from the surface. NOTE: The same operation is used in reverse.
2. Use of the defecation device: turn the defecation rocker clockwise, the toilet hole cover is automatically opened, and the toilet carrier is automatically sent to the patient's buttocks in the horizontal direction. The patient can defecate or clean the lower part. Turn the defecation handle counterclockwise. Then the bed hole cover is closed and kept flush with the bed surface, and the bedpan is automatically sent to the operator's side, so that the nursing staff can take it away for cleaning, and the cleaned bedpan is put back into the bedpan carrier for next use.
3. The use of the guardrail of the nursing bed: Hold the top edge of the side guardrail horizontally, lift it up about 20 mm vertically, and turn it down 180 degrees to put down the guardrail. The side rail can be raised. Note: The foot rails are used in the same way.
4. Use of living table: Align the opening of the plastic part on the back of the living table with the upper side of the side guardrail and press it down. Press the guardrail with one hand and lift the living table with the other hand to remove it.
5. The use of the infusion hanger: no matter the bed surface is in any state, the infusion stand can be used. When using the infusion stand, first twist the two sections of the infusion stand into one, and then bend the hook under the infusion stand and align it with the upper horizontal tube. At the same time, align the upper hook head with the round hole of the upper tube of the side guardrail and press down to use it, and lift the infusion hanger up to remove it.
6. Use of the brake: Press the brake with your feet or hands to brake, and lift it to release.
7. Use of seat belts: When the patient uses the bed or needs to change his position, he must fasten the seat belt (the tightness of the seat belt is adjusted according to the individual) to prevent danger.
8. Operation of the foot washing device: when the foot bed surface is level, adjust the thigh handle and lift the thigh bed surface to prevent the patient from slipping off; hold the foot control handle tightly and put the foot bed surface in a proper position, turn down the foot pad, then shake the thigh handle to keep the foot pad level, put it in the basin, and then wash your feet. When the feet are washed, remove the water basin, and reset the foot pad to its original position. Hold the foot control handle tightly and lift the foot bed to a horizontal position.