High-flow respiratory humidifier may be a new oxygen therapy, which has been proved by an outsized number of clinical studies reception and abroad. The device consists of an air-oxygen blender, a humidifier, one heating circuit, a large-diameter nasal congestion catheter or a tracheostomy connector, and a mask adapter. It mainly enters the cavity directly through a nasal congestion catheter that doesn't get to be sealed, and enters the humidified and warmed mixed breathing gas that's above the patient's peak inspiratory flow, and therefore the oxygen purity is accurate and controllable. it's a cushy and effective breathing treatment method. it's suitable for invasive or non-invasive patients with spontaneous breathing, and can't be used for all times support.
Existing studies have shown that when the air-oxygen mixture is given a flow above the patient's own peak inhalation, truth oxygen concentration is often determined and kept constant.
1. Mild to moderate type I respiratory failure (100mmHg≤PaO2/FiO2＜300mmHg).
2. Mild respiratory distress (respiratory rate> 24 beats/min).
3. Mild ventilatory dysfunction (PH≥7.3).
4. those that are intolerant or have contraindications to traditional oxygen therapy or non-invasive positive pressure ventilation.
1. Severe type I respiratory failure (PaO2/FiO2<100mmHg).
2. Ventilation dysfunction (PH＜7.30).
3. Paradoxical breathing.
4. Poor airway protection and high risk of aspiration.
5. The hemodynamics is unstable and vasoactive drugs are needed.
6. Those who cannot wear HFNC for facial or upper respiratory tract surgery.
7. The nasal cavity is severely blocked.
8. HFNC is intolerant.
1. Sudden cardiac arrest requires acute tracheal intubation and invasive mechanical ventilation.
2. Weak spontaneous breathing and coma.
3. Acute and severe type I respiratory failure (PaO2/FiO2<60mmHg).
4. Ventilation dysfunction (PH＜7.25).
Applications: For patients with spontaneous breathing, effective treatment by increasing high flow, warming and humidifying breathing gas, including patients with artificial airway or non-invasive breathing, suitable for mild to moderate dyspnea and breathing caused by various diseases Distress or accompanied by hypoxemia.
For invasive or non-invasive patients who breathe spontaneously, while using a high-flow humidification treatment device, they need to be used together with a high-flow oxygen concentrator. JoRadiant has not only registered the popular 3L and 5L oxygen generators, but also took the lead in developing and registering the few 10L high-flow medical molecular sieve oxygen concentrators, and established a high-flow humidifier with major hospitals. Special match for supporting use.
JoRadiant Medical 10L high-flow oxygen generator uses air as raw material and uses molecular sieve pressure swing adsorption process to produce oxygen with an oxygen concentration ranging from 90%-96% (V/V) (referred to as 93% oxygen). It can be used for atomization inhalation.