If your oxygen concentrator fails to operate properly, please refer to the troubleshooting chart on the following pages for probable causes and solutions. If problems with the equipment continue, please contact your Equipment Provider.
NOTE: If the unit has not been used for an extended time period, it needs to operate for several minutes before power failure alarm can become activated.
No operation after power connected and the P.F. lamp is light with audible alarm.
1. No connection between circuit of oxygen concentrator and power
2. Circuit of fuse protector broken.
3. There is no power supply.
1. Check out whether switch, plug, power line in good connection.
2. Replace the fuse protector and find the cause
No oxygen out or tiny outtake flow
1. Folded inside oxygen tube, no smooth outtake
2. Filter clogged, no smooth intake
3. The cover of dampen bottle leaking
1. Connect the oxygen tube again
2. Clean the filter
3. Take off the cover, screw well the cover, block the outtake by thumb after turning on, and there will some sound from the humidifier after 5 second around (the safety valve of humidifier turns on)
No exhaust sound
1. Air controller cannot work
2. Electrical control board cannot work
1. Have air control valve replaced
2. Have electric control board replaced
Too noisy exhaustion
1. The joint of exhaustion muffler fallen off
2. Exhaustion muffler broken
1. Connect the joint well
2. Have the muffler replaced
The oxygen concentrator is working but the L.P. lamp is light with audible alarm.
The system pressure is too low.
Check every gas circuit connectors with soapy water whether there are air leakage.
The oxygen concentrator is stopped and the H.T. lamp is light with audible alarm.
The temperature in the oxygen concentrator is too high.
1. Check the fan’s connector on the main board whether it is bad contact.
2. turn off the oxygen concentrator and consult your Equipment Provider.
The oxygen concentrator is stopped and the H.P. lamp is light with audible alarm.
The system pressure is too high.
Turn off the oxygen concentrator and consult your Equipment Provider.
The oxygen concentrator is working but the L.O2 lamp is light.
Oxygen concentration is too low.
1. Check every gas circuit connectors with soapy water whether there are air leakage.
2. Turn off the oxygen concentrator and consult your Equipment Provider.