In everyday life, more and more people use the oxygen concentrator for healthcare, because it can't only prevent diseases, but also features a good auxiliary treatment effect on many diseases in life.
The users of oxygen concentrator are growing rapidly, more and more problems are encountered. How should we maintain the oxygen concentrator in our everyday life? Here is our instruction:
1. Clean the humidifier bottle regularly
Cleaning period: (5-7 days in summer, 7-10 days in winter)
Cleaning method: soak vinegar or white vinegar in water for quarter-hour, then rinse with water.
2. Replace the water in humidifier bottle regularly
Replacement period: (1-2 days in summer, 3-5 days in winter)
Water in humidifier bottle: water, purified water, cool boiled water.
3. Clean and replace the filters regularly
(1) Replacement period:
7-10 days for the primary filter;
10-15 days for the secondary filter;
(2) Cleaning and Replacement method: take down the filter, then remove the filter cotton, replace the spare filter cotton, the replaced filter cotton is often cleaned with household detergent, kept dry and store this replaced filter for using again. don't install on the device just after cleaning.
4. Some accessories like nasal oxygen cannula and nebulizer, which are in direct contact with the patient, they ought to be cleaned and disinfected as required. don't use an equivalent nasal cannula or nebulizer with multiple patients.
5. Keep the entire device dry, ventilated and clean. The device is often cleaned. it's prohibited to use any grease to wipe and clean the device.
The above is that the daily maintenance of oxygen concentrator. For more information, you'll browse our official website www.joradiant-med.com for inquiring, we'll provide professional account you.